Somona the Cusher

Discussion in 'Behavioral Challenges' started by louise32063, Jan 17, 2014.

Tags:
  1. louise32063

louise32063 Active Member

My alpaca farm is only 14 months old and I have so much to learn! I am having an ongoing problem with my 3 year old female, Somona. She will cush if she thinks I'm going to touch her. We had to lift/drag her to have her sheared last year. Getting a weight on her is impossible. She will cush even if she isn't the target of my "visit"; evidently she thinks she's next and may as well surrender. Any suggestions? Thanks.

2. marty mcgee bennett

marty mcgee bennett Administrator

Register an account for our forums so you can see replies and comments plus be able to partisipate in the CAMELIDynamics community.

3. louise32063

Register an account for our forums so you can see replies and comments plus be able to partisipate in the CAMELIDynamics community.

4. marty mcgee bennett

5. Liz McDannold

Liz McDannold Practitioner

6. marty mcgee bennett

7. dmas

dmas CAMELIDynamics Consultant

8. Liz McDannold

Liz McDannold Practitioner

9. marty mcgee bennett

10. louise32063