Poop and Pee Question

Discussion in 'Behavioral Challenges' started by nvalpacas, Jul 9, 2007.

1. nvalpacas

nvalpacas Guest

Hi..I have a problem that has just started, and I don't know if the oppressive Texas heat and the rain is the reason, but all of the sudden, my 'pacas are pooping and peeing in the barn on the cement floors. I think it started with a young male doing it and even though I am cleaning and using barn fresh everytime I catch someone doing it, I can't get them to stop (more have joined the party, now). Any suggestions?

Also, this same young male (4 1/2 months) seems to only "tinkle" when he pees and does so fairly often. (never a full stream and he takes a long time) He has done this since he was born, but I have really noticed it since he has been going in the barn. Do I need to be concerned? Should I have him checked out by my vet?

Thanks!
    Ronda

2. marty mcgee bennett

marty mcgee bennett Administrator

Register an account for our forums so you can see replies and comments plus be able to partisipate in the CAMELIDynamics community.

3. Register an account for our forums so you can see replies and comments plus be able to partisipate in the CAMELIDynamics community.

4. marty mcgee bennett

Register an account for our forums so you can see replies and comments plus be able to partisipate in the CAMELIDynamics community.

5. Register an account for our forums so you can see replies and comments plus be able to partisipate in the CAMELIDynamics community.

6. marty mcgee bennett

7. nvalpacas

nvalpacas Guest

8. marty mcgee bennett

9. Register an account for our forums so you can see replies and comments plus be able to partisipate in the CAMELIDynamics community.

10. NobleGlen

NobleGlen Guest