On line Learning

Discussion in 'Camelidynamics Clinics' started by marty mcgee bennett, Nov 28, 2011.

1. marty mcgee bennett

marty mcgee bennett Administrator

Does anyone out there have experience setting up an online course? Have you taken one? Do you have recommendations or experience with a particular software or website that hosts online classes...good or bad? Please post any suggestions!

I have begun work on the new Camelidynamics Basics Online Course. I am leaning toward a self-directed course that you can sign up for and complete at your own pace. The course will include lots of videos in which you can learn to read camelid and human behavior. Students that have attended advanced trainings uniformly love watching videos of handling and find it to be useful for learning. I have been investigating and learning some new technology for annotating videos and it should make for some fun interactive online work. In addition to the online self paced course I may offer selected webinars that will compliment the course. Students can attend live or sign up and download the seminar after it is completed.

2. NinaFaust

NinaFaust Associate Member

Register an account for our forums so you can see replies and comments plus be able to partisipate in the CAMELIDynamics community.

3. marty mcgee bennett

Register an account for our forums so you can see replies and comments plus be able to partisipate in the CAMELIDynamics community.

4. OHL

OHL Practitioner

5. teawithbadger

teawithbadger Associate Member

6. marty mcgee bennett

7. maryvdb

maryvdb Member

8. marty mcgee bennett