Llama beans for fertilizer

Discussion in 'Camelids in the Community' started by Dianalynn, Feb 22, 2021.

1. Dianalynn

Dianalynn Active Member

Hi, this is my first post. I want to use my llama beans for fertilizer for my garden. However last year I used composted horse manure and my whole garden died. After lengthy research found out it was because the horses eat hay that was treated with Grazon, which is a herbicide. So the fertilizer killed any broad leaf plants. ( which was my whole garden)
    I am assuming I will need to feed my llama different hay or will get the same result? I purchased orchard grass because of this but it is very expensive. Does anyone have any experience with this?

2. marty mcgee bennett

marty mcgee bennett Administrator

Register an account for our forums so you can see replies and comments plus be able to partisipate in the CAMELIDynamics community.

3. marty mcgee bennett

Register an account for our forums so you can see replies and comments plus be able to partisipate in the CAMELIDynamics community.

4. Dianalynn

Dianalynn Active Member

5. marty mcgee bennett

6. marty mcgee bennett

7. Margolit

Margolit Well-Known Member

8. marty mcgee bennett

9. Dianalynn

Dianalynn Active Member

10. marty mcgee bennett