Left Handed Alpaca Toenail Trimming

Discussion in 'Herd Maintenance' started by louise32063, Oct 8, 2014.

1. louise32063

louise32063 Active Member

Are there "special" clippers for left handed people? I was trimming my boys' nails today and in spite of them being extremely well-behaved (shocking), I continue to have problems because the blades of the shears seem backwards and the sides of the nails are very difficult to trim. It is just not sharp; by the time I try to change hands, they are tired of waiting and I am not confident of clipping with my right hand (i think they know it). The shears for sale by Camelidynamics don't specify if they will work for backwards people like me. Thanks for all responses, especially since I still have to trim the girls!

2. marty mcgee bennett

marty mcgee bennett Administrator

Register an account for our forums so you can see replies and comments plus be able to partisipate in the CAMELIDynamics community.

3. marty mcgee bennett

Register an account for our forums so you can see replies and comments plus be able to partisipate in the CAMELIDynamics community.

4. NinaFaust

NinaFaust Associate Member

5. marty mcgee bennett

6. louise32063

louise32063 Active Member

7. marty mcgee bennett