Giving Sub-Q Shots

Discussion in 'Medical' started by kmdombeck, Sep 29, 2005.

1. kmdombeck

kmdombeck Guest

Just wanted to share something with the group. I work on a medium size alpaca farm as their handler/trainer. Marty helped me to improve my shot technique during the advance training in August. Just the other day I was able to walk through our herd by myself creating shot areas and giving shots to 150 alpacas in a total of 9 seperate locations in under 5 hours. This really works people! All the animals stayed calm and receptive to my handling.
    Thank you Marty
    Karen

2. Register an account for our forums so you can see replies and comments plus be able to partisipate in the CAMELIDynamics community.

3. marty mcgee bennett

marty mcgee bennett Administrator

Register an account for our forums so you can see replies and comments plus be able to partisipate in the CAMELIDynamics community.

4. Bev Henry

Bev Henry Guest

Register an account for our forums so you can see replies and comments plus be able to partisipate in the CAMELIDynamics community.

5. Cheryl Ross

Cheryl Ross Guest

6. marty mcgee bennett

7. heburn3438

heburn3438 Associate Member

8. Register an account for our forums so you can see replies and comments plus be able to partisipate in the CAMELIDynamics community.

9. OHL

OHL Practitioner

10. marty mcgee bennett