free information about camelidynamics for my new webside

Discussion in 'Technical Support' started by Susanne, Aug 14, 2015.

1. Susanne

Susanne Well-Known Member

Dear Marty,

during the heat weather in germany i took the chance to create a new private website for my llamas and the camelidynamic handling
    the webseite is till in progress and some items are noch jet finished...

my background is to make advertisment for you and the Camelidynamic Handling of LLAMAS here in Germany ,
    Also because as far as I can see - that your wisdom about kamelids is not yet very common sense in Germany-

For germans there is only very few systematic information for free access about Camelidynamics available - so that Kamelids friends and owners can inform themselves first for free- so that as many people as can be get the first glimse of what is all possible in the kindness handling of kamelids.

Right now to start in Germany with Camelidynamic knowledge is yet a bit expensive -.to start to get detailled infos about what Camelidynamic ist- is only possible with your to buy sooo great book for 60eur oder the DVD for 50 eur or to start with taking a clinic..

so my impression ist that not many german llama people do know about the incredible value the Camelidynamic idea are having for their animals.-
    so I like to take some investment here to get them interessted and startet with Camelidynamics.

So my question to you is- if I could get the permisson from you to place some good informative articles or Photos from you in my lama website. - like this article with learn a llama to get tied - or the article . how to find the vet- are so great, but nearly no one knows of such publications in Germany.

maybe you or Sabille have already something written in german language that I may place in my new webside

And im am happy it anyone is available for making a link on my information webside .

And l also want to name and link everyone working in the spirit of Camelidynamics with llamas here in Germany

and I hope so much that I will find that way more open minded friends around that are willing to spend time with me an my llamas in terms of walking out in the nature in presence and silence with llamas together.

Last edited: Aug 31, 2019
  2. marty mcgee bennett

marty mcgee bennett Administrator

Register an account for our forums so you can see replies and comments plus be able to partisipate in the CAMELIDynamics community.

3. Susanne

Susanne Well-Known Member

Register an account for our forums so you can see replies and comments plus be able to partisipate in the CAMELIDynamics community.