Barn Mirrors

Discussion in 'Herd Maintenance' started by Skorff, May 29, 2012.

1. Skorff

Skorff Guest

I followed the tip in the newsletter to put up a mirror and decided to install one in a new run in shed that I'm trying to get more of the females to use. What a hoot! Two of the less social alpacas seem to especially enjoy gazing into it. I'm going to buy some more and put them up in all my structures.

Sue Hammer
    Wildwood Alpacas

2. marty mcgee bennett

marty mcgee bennett Administrator

Register an account for our forums so you can see replies and comments plus be able to partisipate in the CAMELIDynamics community.

3. alpacadreams

alpacadreams Associate Member

Register an account for our forums so you can see replies and comments plus be able to partisipate in the CAMELIDynamics community.

4. marty mcgee bennett

5. NinaFaust

NinaFaust Associate Member

6. alpacadreams

7. marty mcgee bennett

8. alpacadreams

9. Skorff

Skorff Guest

10. marty mcgee bennett