Alpaca Pellets causing trouble swallowing

Discussion in 'Medical' started by Brent, Sep 29, 2015.

1. Brent

Brent New Member

Hi, I have been feeding my three alpacas Blue Seal alpaca/Llama pellets and two of them frequently appear to have trouble swallowing. They stop eating and try to cough up the pellets that appear to be stuck in their throats. I tried adding water to the pellets to soften them, drained the water and the alpacas did not want to eat the softened pellets. Should I try a different brand?

2. marty mcgee bennett

marty mcgee bennett Administrator

Register an account for our forums so you can see replies and comments plus be able to partisipate in the CAMELIDynamics community.

3. broken arrow

broken arrow New Member

Register an account for our forums so you can see replies and comments plus be able to partisipate in the CAMELIDynamics community.

4. marty mcgee bennett

5. broken arrow

broken arrow New Member

6. marty mcgee bennett