Alpacas stabbed to death in Essex, CT

Discussion in 'Animals In Need' started by WOSAFBortz, Dec 28, 2011.

1. WOSAFBortz

WOSAFBortz Associate Member

I am so upset after reading this article! What kind of a person could do something like that to an alpaca or any living creature? I'm not condeming the farm, but no one heard their cries for help? Weren't there any dogs or llamas there to protect them? I really want to hug my alpaca right now...

Here is the link for the article...

http://www.ctnow.com/news/connectic...lain-1224-20111224,0,7462977.story?hpt=us_bn4

2. Register an account for our forums so you can see replies and comments plus be able to partisipate in the CAMELIDynamics community.

3. LesLamasDeRocaNera

LesLamasDeRocaNera Associate Member

Register an account for our forums so you can see replies and comments plus be able to partisipate in the CAMELIDynamics community.

4. marty mcgee bennett

marty mcgee bennett Administrator

Register an account for our forums so you can see replies and comments plus be able to partisipate in the CAMELIDynamics community.

5. LesLamasDeRocaNera

LesLamasDeRocaNera Associate Member

6. marty mcgee bennett

marty mcgee bennett Administrator