Berserl Male

Discussion in 'Behavioral Challenges' started by Donna, Feb 4, 2013.

1. Donna

Donna Guest

I believe that we have an animal with berserk male syndrom. I was advised to have this guy gelded when he was young, but we so loved his temperment that we did not do as suggested. Now four years later we have this male who attacks, bites and is really dangerous. He is being gelded on Wednesday and I am hoping this will help, but am doubtful. In talking to people with other kinds of animals someone has suggested we use a cattle prod on him. I wanted to find out if anyone has heard of this being done. I don't want to hurt him, but at the same time, if the gelding does not work I am afraid we are going to have to put him down.

Would really appreciate some advice. Thanks.

Donna

2. marty mcgee bennett

marty mcgee bennett Administrator

Register an account for our forums so you can see replies and comments plus be able to partisipate in the CAMELIDynamics community.

3. Donna

Donna Guest

Register an account for our forums so you can see replies and comments plus be able to partisipate in the CAMELIDynamics community.

4. Donna

Donna Guest

5. marty mcgee bennett

6. marty mcgee bennett

7. carolstanley

carolstanley Associate Member

8. marty mcgee bennett

9. Donna

Donna Guest

10. kah1919

kah1919 New Member