after birth treatment

Discussion in 'Medical' started by Junglandwirtin05, Jul 24, 2011.

1. Junglandwirtin05

Junglandwirtin05 Apprentice Practitioner

I just had to help my first alpaca baby into this world. Lucky me I saved both. The head was out wothout the legs.
    I am so thankfull to Sherryl and Marty for the great neonatal workshop. It is still way more difficult live than inside the fake uterus but it just makes yourself more confident.
    My questions are:
    How you treat the mom after she gave birth so difficult and stressful.
    Is there any thing we can do to help them? ( special drink for energy or so on)
    How long should we wait before rebreed them?

I guess it would be nice to collect some experiences.

greetings and thanks for all answer :)

Uta

2. Register an account for our forums so you can see replies and comments plus be able to partisipate in the CAMELIDynamics community.

3. Junglandwirtin05

Junglandwirtin05 Apprentice Practitioner

Register an account for our forums so you can see replies and comments plus be able to partisipate in the CAMELIDynamics community.

4. Register an account for our forums so you can see replies and comments plus be able to partisipate in the CAMELIDynamics community.

5. spirited999

spirited999 Associate Member

Register an account for our forums so you can see replies and comments plus be able to partisipate in the CAMELIDynamics community.

6. marty mcgee bennett

marty mcgee bennett Administrator

7. spirited999

spirited999 Associate Member