I must be stupid...but....

Discussion in 'Shearing & Grooming' started by drjchill, Jun 9, 2012.

1. drjchill

drjchill Associate Member

I have a pair of Lister Stablemates since I acquired my llamas. I have NEVER been able to get them to work appropriately. I just sheared a “wild llama” with a professional dog groomer. The dog groomer said “something is wrong” with my electric shears. I am using a #13 blade but they will not cut and they are brand new. Any advice? My second question is about hand shears. I must have 15 pair of 3 inch B&B shears and I cannot, and I have tried everything, sharpen them. I guess I feel kind of silly that every year I have to buy new hand shears! I have even tried the B&B honing stone mechanism without success! Jeff drjchill@yahoo.com

Thanks again fellow llamas owners!! Any advice is appreciated. :)

2. marty mcgee bennett

marty mcgee bennett Administrator

Register an account for our forums so you can see replies and comments plus be able to partisipate in the CAMELIDynamics community.

3. drjchill

Register an account for our forums so you can see replies and comments plus be able to partisipate in the CAMELIDynamics community.

4. marty mcgee bennett

marty mcgee bennett Administrator

5. drjchill