Jump and flop

Discussion in 'Behavioral Challenges' started by darcy, Apr 18, 2012.

1. darcy

darcy Associate Member

Hi, I'm a new comer and as usual if I am doing something wrong correct me please.

We were taking pictures of the alpacas yesterday and this one yearling, went into the halter and on the lead fine, she also walked to where we wanted to be for the pictures, then all of a sudden she started running around me, then coming towards me and when she got to me she snuggled into my neck, that didn't bother me but what did bother me was after a little bit she was panting heavily, her nostrils were flaring and still running in circles, then out of nowhere she jumped up in the air and slammed herself down onto her side on the ground. What was that for and do I need to have her checked out by the vet?:confused:

2. marty mcgee bennett

marty mcgee bennett Administrator

Register an account for our forums so you can see replies and comments plus be able to partisipate in the CAMELIDynamics community.

3. darcy

darcy Associate Member

Register an account for our forums so you can see replies and comments plus be able to partisipate in the CAMELIDynamics community.

4. marty mcgee bennett

5. darcy

darcy Associate Member

6. marty mcgee bennett

7. darcy

darcy Associate Member

8. marty mcgee bennett

9. Williams

Williams Guest

10. marty mcgee bennett