Pregnancy check...?

Discussion in 'Husbandry' started by MarcinKot, Jul 17, 2011.

1. MarcinKot

MarcinKot Associate Member

Today I tried for the first time to check if one of my females is pregnant using a male and the "spit and run method". I let the female enter into the male paddock - you can see on the movie what happenned... I have no experience and I am not sure what should be the interpretation of this behavior. It seems that the female was trying to run away at firts but very quickly she cushed... but I am not sure if it was not forced by the male...?
    I would appreciate your opinion!
    Thanks!

link to the movie: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=t4itF3gc7lA

2. Alicia Anderson

Alicia Anderson CAMELIDynamics Senior Consultant

Register an account for our forums so you can see replies and comments plus be able to partisipate in the CAMELIDynamics community.

3. marty mcgee bennett

marty mcgee bennett Administrator

Register an account for our forums so you can see replies and comments plus be able to partisipate in the CAMELIDynamics community.

4. MarcinKot

MarcinKot Associate Member

5. Register an account for our forums so you can see replies and comments plus be able to partisipate in the CAMELIDynamics community.

6. carolstanley

carolstanley Associate Member

7. Register an account for our forums so you can see replies and comments plus be able to partisipate in the CAMELIDynamics community.

8. carolstanley

carolstanley Associate Member

9. Register an account for our forums so you can see replies and comments plus be able to partisipate in the CAMELIDynamics community.

10. marty mcgee bennett

marty mcgee bennett Administrator