Lost pregnancy...

Discussion in 'Husbandry' started by MarcinKot, Jun 9, 2011.

1. MarcinKot

MarcinKot Associate Member

[​IMG][/URL] Uploaded with ImageShack.us[/IMG]

This is what I found in the barn today morning :(
    I have 8 pregant females with due dates at different times of the year - I have a problem to identify which one lost her pregnancy. They are with me only 3 weeks and I only have the information from the chillean breeder about due dates... Does anybody has any knowledge to judge the age of the pregenancy basing on the picture?
    What are the typical reaons of loosing pregnancy at such early stage (I guess it's early but I maybe wrong...)?
    I have an intact male all the time together with the females - can it be a reason?
    I will apreciate any suggestions or experiences to help me identify the mother and the possible reason.
    Thanks!
    Marcin
    Bajdy, Poland

2. Register an account for our forums so you can see replies and comments plus be able to partisipate in the CAMELIDynamics community.

3. MarcinKot

Register an account for our forums so you can see replies and comments plus be able to partisipate in the CAMELIDynamics community.

4. Register an account for our forums so you can see replies and comments plus be able to partisipate in the CAMELIDynamics community.

5. OHL

OHL Practitioner

Register an account for our forums so you can see replies and comments plus be able to partisipate in the CAMELIDynamics community.

6. MarcinKot

7. OHL

OHL Practitioner