cushing

Discussion in 'Behavioral Challenges' started by Junglandwirtin05, Mar 16, 2011.

1. Junglandwirtin05

Junglandwirtin05 Apprentice Practitioner

Hi everybody out there,
    I am halter train right now a group of youngsters. The oldest girl is giving me a challange.
    The first time I went in with the youngsters she did a great job. She did it like in the book. No problems no head shaking nothing. Now in the second I or the owners herd the group towards the catch pen she lays down in the center of the pen or even in front of it. I have no clou how I encouraged her to do this. I took her out of the group to work the other ones she was lined up at the pen waiting till her little friends come back.
    I am now thinking about taking her back into the adult girls group and try to get an older girl into the youngsters group. I would love to avoid that they learn to cush too while they wahtch her.

I would love to hear your opinion.

german rainy greetings Uta

2. jeannine

jeannine Instructor

Register an account for our forums so you can see replies and comments plus be able to partisipate in the CAMELIDynamics community.

3. Junglandwirtin05

Junglandwirtin05 Apprentice Practitioner

Register an account for our forums so you can see replies and comments plus be able to partisipate in the CAMELIDynamics community.

4. jeannine

jeannine Instructor

5. Register an account for our forums so you can see replies and comments plus be able to partisipate in the CAMELIDynamics community.

6. OHL

OHL Practitioner

7. jeannine

jeannine Instructor