Ice/snow related injury...

Discussion in 'Medical' started by marty mcgee bennett, Dec 21, 2010.

1. marty mcgee bennett

marty mcgee bennett Administrator

My young female alpaca is limping pretty significantly as of yesterday. It is very slippery here with snow and ice. I examined the leg and there is nothing on the foot pad and no swelling, heat, or soreness that she was reactive to. She is eating well and putting weight on the leg but gingerly. My feeling is that I should wait and see... anyone have any other suggestions. She is limiting her own activity so I don't feel like I need to confine her.

2. Register an account for our forums so you can see replies and comments plus be able to partisipate in the CAMELIDynamics community.

3. marty mcgee bennett

Register an account for our forums so you can see replies and comments plus be able to partisipate in the CAMELIDynamics community.

4. Register an account for our forums so you can see replies and comments plus be able to partisipate in the CAMELIDynamics community.

5. Jan Pressler

Jan Pressler CAMELIDynamics Senior Consultant

Register an account for our forums so you can see replies and comments plus be able to partisipate in the CAMELIDynamics community.

6. NinaFaust

NinaFaust Associate Member

7. marty mcgee bennett

8. Register an account for our forums so you can see replies and comments plus be able to partisipate in the CAMELIDynamics community.

9. marty mcgee bennett

10. Register an account for our forums so you can see replies and comments plus be able to partisipate in the CAMELIDynamics community.