toenails

Discussion in 'Medical' started by pam f, May 21, 2009.

1. pam f

pam f Guest

i have 3 wonderful gelded llamas - when my shearer was trimming toenails yesterday, one of my guys had soft toenails, not at all hard like the others- i am guessing this must be some lack of vitamins or minerals? they have access to free choice mineral blend e - should i be doing something else? thanks for any suggestions-

pam
    wv

2. OHL

OHL Practitioner

Register an account for our forums so you can see replies and comments plus be able to partisipate in the CAMELIDynamics community.

3. drjchill

drjchill Associate Member

Register an account for our forums so you can see replies and comments plus be able to partisipate in the CAMELIDynamics community.

4. kmdombeck

kmdombeck Guest

5. docdennis

docdennis Associate Member

6. NinaFaust

NinaFaust Associate Member

7. jeannine

jeannine Instructor